Saturday, August 25, 2012

nfl jerseys cheap can drink

Bodied guy that shoved its cell name, even one from Inner Mongolia grassland sweat, honest and straightforward and generous character, speaking gruffly, work is to go straight!
The last one, a stocky guy name xiaojiang, about 170 cm tall, with glasses, something all right always with a smile, eyes narrowed into two slits, a nice guy like that if careful observation, from time to time his eyes would flash slightest Jingmang, shows that this person definitely do not like the exterior looks so simple!
These guy character, but there is a common characteristic, that is, I like to drink,nfl jerseys cheap, can drink, and absolutely refused to admit defeat, so when I eat six full time glasses brother to bring two bottles of Maotai, Mengzi, is that fierce its grid Menggu Lie wine, as well as river sub-Xiao Jiang has brought the Hunan rice wine, into the belly of the three of them.
Indeed, on the drinker, the first row is from Inner Mongolia, Mengzi, and the second is from Hunan glasses brother, the third is the child of Jiang from Beijing, but the guys love conceited, so ... almost finish all all drink the drink, three spontaneously passed out in bed, personnel do not know!
Smile shaking his head, I put three of help to the bed and looked almost to the point did not move a variety of snacks, I shoved the thought of the child's appointment, a turn of the eyes, I got a clean lunch boxes, various kinds of snack-Sheng out some of the same kind of put in the boxes, a full 10 sample, filled with a large lunch box, I close the lid, carrying a lunch box out of the hostel,wholesale nba jerseys!
Just found in the bag from his pocket, issued by the new students at the school building maps, I soon found the fourth location of the canteen, and the rapid rush of the past.
When I entered the fourth canteen, in front of all let I was not surprised, this fourth canteen is too small, vertical view horizontal view, can only accommodate a few hundred people for dinner only.
Shook his head, is secretly feeling, a pleasant female sound up: Hear this sound, the whole canteen of hundreds of people almost simultaneously towards my opinion, my brain is a halo, tidal point fainted ...
However, things have taken place, I can only choose to accept the tight teeth off, I bitterly come to the child's side and gently sat down in front of her, hate channel: we can not just call my name it? Why is it necessary to add a little brother? Smiles at me, child teasing: Listened to can be children, then, I a green face, but if she must adhere to the so called me, but I nothing can be done!
Secretly angry, one as if his mouth flies audio sound to speak up: Heard this, I doubt turned and looked, one perhaps of his own handsome guy, is thought chic arrayed shape, eyes lovingly looked children!
Gently rubbed his chin, carefully looked at this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment