Friday, June 22, 2012

retro nba jerseys for sale I know

Cherished performance! Pacification under the emotional jersey and then said: not pay attention to her studies than Kexin difference, I know her heart may be something, but I do not want to and I said, I have no say in
Two days later,retro nba jerseys for sale, principals find me and tell I was the University of Toronto, Canada, invited her to study abroad,north face girls jacket, schools should not only give her free tuition but also the high level of scholarship, I did not think this thing was originally a good thing now in her psychological perhaps has become a double-edged sword, she wants to leave me, of course, her father went to Canada after reading back prospects for the future, but a visit is necessary to a good few years, the feelings between two people may change because of many factors .
I did not expect such a good chance for me, she actually gave up, perhaps this opportunity in this life only so, she loved me wholeheartedly, but my heart has always Kexin lingering night I went to the bar, it is to go to places like the first time in my life, I have a lot to drink, and finally decided to ask her showdown.
The next day, I did not go to class early to her home, bought a lot of dishes. She came home, happy to hold me asked me: what went yesterday to play a lot of phone is not connected.
She smiled and told her: I bought a lot of food, she came back to eat!
Those dishes into a sumptuous dinner, I finally lost its dark opening and she said: I know, foreign countries have a university to invite you to study abroad.
Her quiet smile, said to me: the family his father to take care of no interest to go to school here is also good, not necessarily worse than abroad.
I know she is not only to her father, of course, for me, I picked up the chopsticks trembling folder for her dish and said to her: your father can go to nursing home, I came out all the costs.
She was stunned.
I looked at her and then said to her: the front there is a great opportunity, I do not want her so give up!
A long time, she asked me: Do you want me to leave it! And will go for several years, and I have ...
I feel confused interrupted her words she said: I feel very chaotic, and with her will always be remembered Kexin, so I want to give me some time let me be quiet and re-draw you and I between feelings, I believe you do not want to, man psychology is always want other women.
I like the clear sky thunder, like playing in her heart, no difference between these words and parted, her face became very pale and said to me: I know! Voice became trembling, we did not say a word, silently after eating the meal, clean up the dishes in silence, and then she was hiding in my arms crying.
Looked like she was crying in my arms, I really really want to say: Excuse me, do not go, but the words in the mouth is always unable to speak, long after I said to her: to Toronto, go to school, give me a little time to let

No comments:

Post a Comment